Jessica Faith Marshall is a fashion designer + artist in NYC. After years of experimental design, many showcases at Austin and New York Fashion Week, completing her Parsons Fashion Industry Essentials certification, and multiple fashion internships around the country, she started her own line selling painted motorcycle jackets out of her Bushwick studio.
JFM NYC Inc. is a brand that provides hand-painted leather jackets for men and women who want to be empowered so that they can impact the world with their creativity and vision. From drippy metallics to neon webs, our leather jackets will provide functional yet cutting-edge fashion for your wardrobe.
- Austin Fashion Week Featured Designer // Runway Showcase 2012
- Austin Fashion Week Selected Showcase Designer Runway Showcase 2013
- Austin Fashion Week Featured Designer Runway Showcase 2013
- Susan G Komen Project Pink Runway 2013
- PLITZS New York Fashion Week Runway Show 2014
- Cosign Magazine Dallas Runway Show 2014
- The Design Lab Runway Show April 2015
- Austin Fashion Week // Fashion X Austin Finale Gala Runway
EDUCATION & AWARDS
- Winner of 2013 Susan G Komen Project Pink Design Competition
- Parsons X Teen Vogue Fashion Essentials Certification
- Austin School of Fashion Design
- 2018 Artists & Fleas Williamsburg
- Women That Rock Galaxy Grrrrls Concert