Jessica Faith Marshall is a fashion designer from Brooklyn that creates hand painted leather jackets for women who want to be empowered so that they can impact the world with their creativity and vision. After years of experimental design, many showcases at Austin and New York Fashion Week, completing her Parsons Fashion Industry Essentials certification, and multiple fashion internships around the country, she started her own line selling painted motorcycle jackets out of her Bushwick studio.
JFM NYC Inc. is a brand of painted leather jackets, vintage clothing, and accessories for every edgy girl. Based out of a studio in the heart of the Bushwick Collective, each product is painted with a touch of graffiti to inspire a new era of street style. From drippy metallics to neon webs, our leather jackets and purses will provide functional yet cutting-edge fashion for your wardrobe.
- Austin Fashion Week Featured Designer // Runway Showcase 2012
- Austin Fashion Week Selected Showcase Designer Runway Showcase 2013
- Austin Fashion Week Featured Designer Runway Showcase 2013
- Susan G Komen Project Pink Runway 2013
- PLITZS New York Fashion Week Runway Show 2014
- Cosign Magazine Dallas Runway Show 2014
- The Design Lab Runway Show April 2015
- Austin Fashion Week // Fashion X Austin Finale Gala Runway